Friday, September 19, 2008

It's OFFICIAL!!!!!!!

*Warning*
This post may contain material only women could understand, but feel free to read on if you want. It's Official! We are going to have another baby. I am so happy to finally be pregnant again. I have wanted to get pregnant and have another baby since we lost Adam exactly two years ago. Robert and I have both let fear keep us from having enough faith to take the chance and try it again hoping that I won't lose the baby and all will be fine. Last month we decided to be brave enough to try and it worked. We feel so grateful to our Heavenly Father for all he continues to bless us with. So I also feel relieved because since I have wanted to be pregnant this whole time each month I would swear that I was pregnant and be so depressed when I would start my period. The relief is now if I experience pregnant symptoms I will know I am not losing my mind. We told the kids and they were really excited, but said "they only want it to be a boy because we have more girls in our family and since Adam was a boy".
Allison: Yeah, mom it has to be a boy.
Me: Allison we need to be happy with whatever God sends to our family.
Allison: But mom can't you tell the baby to be a boy.
Me: No, honey.
Allison: O.k. mom I guess it could be a boy or a girl.


7 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations! I'm SO happy for you.

McFarland Family said...

What great news!! Congrats!!

Karen said...

That's wonderful. We are so happy for your family!

Dee Dee said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you. The best babysitter ever is going to have another baby! I'm sure you're the best mom ever, too.

A Friend's Perspective said...

Congratulations!!! I hope it's a girl. I already have the present! ;)

TheTalley said...

WAY TO GO! You did it! Fun for you. You will, once again, enter baby land as I have. Love ya.

Team C said...

Yay, yay, yay, baby, baby,baby. I'm watching all the baby shows on TV, so I can just step in when the midwife doesn't know what to do HAAHAHAH!!!Congrats. Girl!