I have been tagged. I am supposed to admit 6 quirks. So here I go, hopefully I don't scare anyone too bad.
- I am not a very patient person. If someone tells me they will be somewhere at a certain time I expect that. Ex: Someone coming to look at my house at 1:00 and they just casually show up at 1:45 Can't stand it.
- Kids that pick their boogers and eat them. When I see a child do this I am the first to offer them a tissue. Normally when I ask them they are embarrassed I saw them and turn down the tissue saying they are fine and finish this process once they don't think I am watching anymore. Sick! Or family that will pick their nose and roll the booger and flick it in my carpet instead of getting off the couch to get a tissue.
- Dirt under your fingernails. I make sure that my kids have short nails so there is less of a chance to trap dirt. Men with dirty nails is bad enough but it grosses me out to see kids nails really dirty.
- If my hair is already styled, I hate for anyone to touch it or it to get messed up because of how long it took me to style it. Hence when my family just came to visit it was sprinkling a little bit and I needed to water my garden, they thought it was the funniest thing in the whole world that I put on a shower cap so my hair wouldn't get wet and went outside like that to water see pics in my last post "A week of fun".
- People that don't return things. If they borrow something and weeks later get around to giving it back or not at all.
- When I go to get something and it is not in it's place. It drives me crazy when I need something and can't find it.
So there you have it my six quirks-now I tagg-Shaela, Sue, Laura, Dee Dee, & Tracy.

2 comments:
I am totally on board with #1.
How fun to see your blog and learn more about you guys. I'll have to do the tag thing.
Your family picture is so beautiful. How did you get kids that are so well behaved?...must be all that love.
Post a Comment