Tuesday, September 9, 2008
A week of fun
July 19-25 was a week full of non-stop fun. Collette, Dakota, and Brenda drove up from San Diego and Shaela & kids drove down from Elko so we could all be together before school started again. The week started off with catching a toad in one of our window wells, so the kids got to play or torture the poor toad for a few days. Then we went camping up at "The Palisades" state park. Now I'm talking just 4 women and 8 kids for an overnight tent adventure. Let me just sum it up....we left the camp grounds wondering what our husbands actually do when we go as a family because there wasn't anything we couldn't do. We set up a ten man tent, dutch oven, and washed off Anthony three times for pooping in his pants ( I think he was confused poor guy). The rest of the week included lots of laughing, games, hair cutting, and lots of food. It was so fun we already have next summer planned.
Posted by Rachelle at 8:54:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How fun! You're much more brave than I. I would rather watch the tent being put up. (That's why I had all boys) What a fun adventure!!
You're tagged, see my blog for details. Are you quirky?
Post a Comment