We did it! We sold our house and it closed escrow Friday September, 26. It was hard saying good-bye to that house because we loved the house so much and thought that would be the house that we would stay put in for a long time since we have moved 8 times in 9 1/2 years. I was definitely ready to stay put for a long time, but our plans changed now we have bought a 3 acre lot here in town and have already started on our house plans. We moved into a cute little rental house that is six blocks straight up the street from the girls school so I have been riding bikes with them to school to get them acquainted with how you stop and yield at the intersections. Allison is already a pro, and Alexis still needs lots of gentle reminders, Let's just say I feel blessed that most of the drivers here actually look out for the kids and stop because if they didn't, the couple times the girls didn't look good enough they probably would of been hit. Sorry this post doesn't have any pictures I haven't really taken any lately because of the move and all, but for the first time it has only been a week since we moved in and I am pretty much all un-packed. Well I have one more side note story I wanted to share that happened yesterday. Robert was out in the garage re-arranging it a little bit so we could fit both the cars in and the kids and Rusty were out helping. Well Anthony and Rusty some how ended up alone out there for a minute and when Robert found them there was a huge wet puddle in the middle of the garage. So Robert's first thought was naturally that the dog must of peed but then Rusty was licking up the water, so that couldn't of been it, then he asked Anthony were the water came from and why the dog was all wet and Anthony replied, " ME HAVE TO GO POTTY". So he decided he needed to go and that he might as well aim at the dog. So daddy got to hose down the garage and mommy got to give Rusty a bath. Are we in trouble our what?
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my gosh. That is soooo funny! Congratulations on your new property. It will be such a great adventure building your own home just the way you want it!
Congrats on selling the house! Now just get a better target for Anthony and life is smooth sailing! LOL
Well - the house plans? Details!
BTW - you've been tagged. Check out my blog for details.
Hey Rachelle, its Sarah Boyd Banks! Where are u guys living? So good to find your blog!! Your kids are adorable! I just had my 4th last week. Check out my blog!
Hi Rachelle,
I hope you don't mind but I have been blog stocking you! I found your blog from a comment you made on the Prescott family blog to Dee Dee. It sure is fun to see your little family (or should I say, growing family). Your kids are darling! You all look so good & so happy! Please tell Robert that our family says hello! My kids just love him & his brothers & sisters...we just don't see any of them anymore. Keep in touch!
Andrea
Post a Comment