Thursday, October 30, 2008

Introducing Brielle Morgan Paul

My sweet baby niece Brielle was born October 14, 2008 at 7:26 pm. Weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 3/4 inches long.
She is just a beautiful angel sent from our Heavenly Father as a wonderful example of how much he loves us and how much faith he has in us to entrust us with such a pure, innocent, spirit child.


Brielle is nursing well and already putting on weight.


My Sister Alyssa and her Husband Robbie are the proud parents that gave birth to her Tuesday night and they came home from the Kingman Regional Medical Center Thursday afternoon. I was able to drive out on Monday and stayed until the following Monday. She is so sweet I wanted to take her home with me.



2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

She is so cute! I still can't believe Alyssa's a mom!!!!

The McNeil Family said...

Congrats auntie! I became aunt on Oct 22nd to my brothers sweet little girl too..