Last night Robert was fixing dinner and I was doing dishes when Anthony came in and asked "what's for dinner?" daddy said spaghetti and immediately he started whining and saying no he didn't want ____ ____ for dinner. We couldn't understand him at first so we had him repeat the two words several more times and realized what he was saying was "Skinny balls"! So we asked him what skinny balls was and he explained it was the meat we put in the spaghetti. We then explained that it didn't have any meat balls in it like the last spaghetti we ate because a friend made it for us as a meal that was brought in when we were moving. I guess he really didn't like those skinny balls that was in the spaghetti. We just laughed and laughed it sounded even funnier coming out of a 3 year olds mouth with a very serious tone. We love you Son.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is a hilarious story!! Skinny balls! Kids say the funniest things! When we drove to Sd over the summer Taryn had to use the bathroom really bad, so I told her to hang on and squeeze her cheeks till we got to a restroom. I turned around to tell her we were almost there, and she had both hands on her cheeks on her face, and said "I am squeezing my cheeks." obviously we meant her boody cheeks, but she thought her face cheeks. Too funny. What a beautiful little niece you have! Congrats to Alyssa. I am loving the e-mailing. Our saga must continue girl!!
Rachelle,
Your blog is really cute :) Congrats on the pregnancy. The end of May seems to be very popular as a due date (You are the 3rd person I know due around that time). Brielle is adorable. Tell Alyssa congrats for me. How is everything else going?
Courtney
Post a Comment