Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Two weeks late

O.k I know Halloween was like two weeks ago, but I just have to still post a few pictures of how cute my babies were on Halloween. Allison was Ariel, Alexis was a Dracula for school and then decided she wanted to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz on Halloween, and Anthony was the cutest Darth Vader ever! Here are the pumpkins the kids carved on their own.

I got to help in Allison's class for her class party. It was really fun. I was in charge of one of the games so I brought five different bowls full of creepy stuff the kids had to put their hands in and try to guess what it was, like cobwebs, cow brains and eyeballs. The kids thought it was cool. I dressed up as a royal Kitty Cat.





Auntie Alyssa, Sarah, and baby Brielle came up for the weekend. Look how cute Brielle is for her first Halloween. It was so nice having them come. The kids just cherished their time with them.







1 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like a fun Halloween. It's ok that you were so late to post, you have an excuse, PREGGY! Enjoy it while it lasts.