Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh the beautiful leaves!

I love this time of year when all the leaves start falling and changing colors. We took these pictures in the front yard of our new house. All weekend we kept asking Anthony if he wanted to hold Brielle and he always said "No" until now. Look how good he is holding her, just a typical boy to not have any interest in a baby and my girls on the other hand I had to fight with to actually get a turn to hold her. We just couldn't be happier to have another baby cousin.







My kids have the best Aunties ever! They just love spending time with them. Anytime they find out one of them is coming to visit they just get so happy they can't wait. We love you!







3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your kids are soooo beautiful!

HeySharky! creative designs said...

Your babies aren't babies anymore!! So precious! I added your blog link on mine so I can follow what you guys are up to! I normally add a blog every week, adn now that we are all moved in, it'll be a little easier to get things done! You have so much I need to catch up on! Love ya!!!

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

I love your blog!! It is so fun to be able to keep caught up on your beautiful family!! I miss to you guys! I saw your post from our wedding! I loved it! Thank you so much for all you did to help! I am so greatful for all your guy's hard work! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys!! I hope all is going well with your family! Congratulations on the pregnancy! I hope all goes well with that also!! We love you!!