Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Better Half

Well I don't think Robert will like this very much but I just have to dedicate a blog entry to him.
*Warning *
This post may contain lots of gushy mushy bragging about my wonderful husband so if you have a strong stomach feel free to read on.....
So I want to start by saying I just love this man. I love him for all the little reasons like how he remembers to call me everyday just to see if I am having a good day. I love him for working all day and coming home and still always helping me with whatever needs to be done at home. I love him for being the best dad in the whole world, he would do anything for me or the kids. I love him for always having something funny to say( I didn't always appreciate his sense of humor because I used to always be so uptight but now that I am pretty easy going I think he is funny as heck). I love him for always being willing to say he is sorry even if I should say it first. I love him for always listening to me. I love him for being so organized and staying on top of everything that needs to get done. I guess most importantly I love him for truly loving me, he has a way of bringing the best out in me and making me want to be a better person. So Honey... thanks for making the last 10 years so wonderful....I love you with all my heart.








4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a nice post Rachelle! I am so glad you are blogging again, i have missed you. So glad we both have wonderful husbands. Your family is beautiful!

Sue said...

are we married to the same man?! they are two of a kind...yea for good husbands!!!

Prescott family said...

Ahhh that was so sweet! I can't believe that Robert still looks like he did when he was a teenager! Marriage must agree with him. You are a lucky lady!!
Andrea

The McNeil Family said...

It is crazy to think that it has been 10yrs. We are going on 10 too in Dec. That was such a great post. Robert has always been a great guys since I have known him.TIme sure does fly