Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gratitude

Brayden, Kyren, Anthony, Austin, and Paysen had so much fun playing together. We all kept commenting on how well they got along.
Here is the boys in action. Kenny and Shaela brought their Wii and it was absolutely hilarious to watch them play.
Austin loved all the attention he got from all his Aunties and Uncles and cousins.
We waited to long to take any pictures and Alyssa, Robbie and Brielle already left before we took these on Sunday so that is why they aren't in the pics.
The girls were always missing in action because they always can find something to play as long as they are together.
Thanksgiving. Thankfulness. Humility. Gratitude. Graciousness. These are just a few of the emotions I felt this last weekend as we celebrated with family the timeless Holiday tradition of Thanksgiving. My three Sisters and their families came to our house and stayed the whole weekend and we had a blast. Lots and Lots of yummy food, fun games, and great company all contributed to a weekend full of so many funny moments that most of the time we were crying from laughing so hard. I am truly so blessed to have such wonderful family. I love them with all my heart and can't wait till I get to see them next. Hugs and kisses to all of you.

4 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

How fun. I am getting together with my family. I am so excited to laugh,play and watch the cousins play with each other. Family is great. Looks like a fun thanksgiving.

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

You have a beautiful home. I'm glad you got to spend the holiday with family. Bobby looks so excited in that picture, you might just have to get him a wii for christmas =)

Steff said...

That is so wonderful to be surrounded by your family...how fun!
Your new home looks so nice..I want to see more pictures!

The McNeil Family said...

I was wondering if you have a new address then what I have? If you can email me your address I would love to send you a christmas card. mmcneil2@cox.net
thank you