Well Austin is 5 months old today. I feel like the more kids I have, makes time go faster than it already does. I have been having some problems figuring out what went wrong with my blog and am hoping I figured it out now so I can enter back into the blogging world again. Wow I was gone for awhile. Well Austin has such a sweet spirit. He is really chatty, making all kinds of noise. He is really strong trying to already get his knees under him when he is on his tummy and always sitting up like in a crunch if you put him in his swing or on his back. He started rolling over at three months and I tried giving him rice cereal for the first time last week. He also giggles all the time now, just tonight I was putting on his pajamas and he was just cracking up the whole time and I wasn't even tickling him. So here are some of my favorite pics since he was born.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
5 MONTHS OLD
Posted by Rachelle at 11:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
He's so cute! Thanks for FINALLY posting! Hahahaha. I missed hearing about your family. Take care.
Austin is SO ADORABLE!! We miss you guys! I keep telling Matt the next time we come down we need to come and see your family! Love you guys!
Post a Comment