After the Gym a few days ago, Anthony, Alexis, and I wanted to do something special for Daddy cause the kids have really been missing him lately since he has been spending a few hours after his long 10 hour day at work doing appraisals. So we thought we would make him an X-tra yummy Ham sandwich. I let the kids try to make Daddy's sandwich look like him with lots of yummy candies. I think they did a great job. We love you so much Daddy!!Tuesday, May 6, 2008
We Love Daddy
After the Gym a few days ago, Anthony, Alexis, and I wanted to do something special for Daddy cause the kids have really been missing him lately since he has been spending a few hours after his long 10 hour day at work doing appraisals. So we thought we would make him an X-tra yummy Ham sandwich. I let the kids try to make Daddy's sandwich look like him with lots of yummy candies. I think they did a great job. We love you so much Daddy!!Posted by Rachelle at 10:58:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
lucky man! Cute sammy kiddos!
Post a Comment