Well as you can tell I have been busy these last few weeks since Mother's Day with all of the end of School activities I'm a little behind on my postings. But I can't leave out how special of a Mother's Day I had. Robert and the kids made my day so wonderful I was in tears several times just over come with gratitude for what wonderful, loving children I have. The girls each made me a special card at school, and all three of them made me at least a dozen more beautiful pictures. They helped Daddy pick out some beautiful Tulips and daddy framed the most precious picture yet of all three of my babies. He also printed on the picture "Your The Best Mommy Ever". Allison's card is the larger one and the letter is so sweet I thought I would share what she wrote:Dear Mom, May 9, 2008
I Love you so much.
I love you because you cook me yamy stuff.
Do you know how much I love you?
Do I love you? Yes
I do love you.
I hope you never forget me.
Love,
Allison
Does that just choke up some tears or what? She wrote it all on her own and her hand writing is so nice. Now Alexis' had a poem on the inside that said:
A flower for my Mother
Is the nicest kind of thing
That I can ever think of
That I can ever bring
My mother says she loves it
I knew it all the while......
From the way it makes her hug me
And the way it makes her smile.
Let's just say I have some pretty awesome kids that I love more than words can express. Thanks for making my special day, one that I will always remember.
P.S. I love you!


0 comments:
Post a Comment