Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday To Brenda

How exciting to turn 21! I wish I could spend this special day with you, but since I can't I wanted you to know how much I love you and think that you deserve a birthday fit for a queen. I feel so blessed to have you as my baby sister you have brought so much Joy, laughter and love into my life. I thought I would also share my favorite things about Brenda....
  1. I love her brown beautiful eyes
  2. I love how it doesn't matter what mood I am in, she can always make me laugh
  3. I love how she keeps me in check with a good neck slap
  4. I love how her personality lights up whatever room she is in
  5. I love that we nick named her "Bubbles" when we were kids
  6. I love how well she knows Spanish and A.S.L.
  7. I love what an amazing testimony of the Gospel she has
  8. Most of all I love that she is my Sister for all Eternity!

2 comments:

THE MAYNARDS said...

Shelly that was a really nice tribute to brenda! Hey, I didn't look half bad in that picture somehow I didn't look that fat!

Team C said...

Cute pics. Love the hair do dahling
Sweet tribute. What a good sister