Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kite Flying

Up, Up, Up, and Away! It was "turn your T.V. off" week. So the city had fun things planned each night for families to be able to do. This was my kids first time to fly kites and they did awesome! Anthony picked a "Spider man" kite (are you shocked?), and Lexie picked "Barbie".Anthony flew his kite like a big boy all by himself for about 15 minuets until his interest diverted to the slide.
It was the perfect windy day for kites!
Now, Alexis put all the rest of us to shame. She got her kite up right away and kept it up in the air for about 40 min. and asked me to hold it for her real quick and as soon as I was holding it, I crashed it twice. So let's just say Alexis is a natural.
Go Alexis!
Well an explanation is in order as to why you don't see any pics of Allison. She decided to talk back to Mommy and fight with Anthony so she got this fun privilege taken away and had to stay home with Daddy. Sorry Allie I hope you can come next time.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

What a great idea to start a blog. I will check it out ofter. Love seening the kids!
Love you all.
Aunt Sandy

Sue said...

You'll notice on my blog that Ellie is not in the trolley picture...she was grounded to the stroller! Life is so hard for the little guys! Cute pictures.