O.K now seriously, I am so behind on my blogging I can't even think about it! I can't believe I didn't even post once in April, I missed sharing some really fun stuff so I will have to try and back blog if I can. Well I am finally down to 11 days until my due date on the 29th. These first two pictures were of me just last Saturday when Robert took me out to dinner for Mother's Day. And then the last picture is of me the week before that. Well I am still feeling good I am just ready for the special day to come. I have told the baby to come a week early so we will see how obedient he is or if he is going to be like my other babies and keep me waiting. So I will let everyone know when I go into labor.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Home Run Stretch
Posted by Rachelle at 8:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are so pregnant, and so beautiful! I think pink and orange are your colors, they bring out the glow. I would agree that your son is the most handsome team member, granted I havn't seen the other players, but better looking is just not possible. Good luck with baby no. 4.
you look great shelley, love you!
Post a Comment