Sunday, May 17, 2009

Anthony Starts T- Ball

Our little baby Anthony is old enough to start T-Ball. I am still in shock. Technically they don't start until they are five, but Anthony was ready and is totally keeping up with the 5-6 year olds. His Team is called the "Rockhounds" and he is #4. I am his Mom so I can say he is the cuttest Rockhound on the team. They don't keep score they just give everyone on the team a chance to bat and then switch to outfield. So the coach keeps rotating all the boys in different positions so they can learn them all. He plays two games a week at the snow College fields until the second week in June when his last game is June 11th. Go Anthony!!!










3 comments:

McFarland Family said...

What a cute boy!

The Paul Family said...

He is so cute! i wish i could watch him play, how fun!!

The McNeil Family said...

he is a cutie.. How fun ti watch him play t ball