Well here is a picture of me at exactly 24 weeks/6 months pregnant. At this point I had only gained about 12 pounds and am very excited that for my first pregnancy I have only gained the weight in my belly instead of everywhere else and my belly.
Now this is me at 31 weeks, just a week shy of 8 months. My stomach feels a lot bigger but I don't know from the picture if my belly looks that much bigger. To me it just looks rounder. Well we decided on a name finally.......Austin Allen McMurphy! So with only 9 weeks left I really need to get out all my baby stuff and see if I still have everything I need, But I haven't yet because of building the house and the quilts and everything else I have been doing. But you all should comment and let me know if you think my tummy looks any bigger 2 months later.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
9 Weeks To Go
Posted by Rachelle at 8:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Your belly is so cute. It really doesn't look too much bigger than before. You're due at the same time our sister-in-law, Kathryn, is due. We're finally getting a little prescott girl. Glad you've got another boy this time around. Love the name!
I think it looks a little bit bigger, but not much. You look great! Miss you.
I like the name! Hope all is well!
I can see a difference, for sure. You are radiant!!
You definately have not gained as much weight with this pregnacy. it is hard to compare without seeing you in person though. cause they look close to the same:)
Bigger I think, but you look great. You go girl.
Post a Comment