Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's A Boy!!!

Well I am 6 months now or 24 weeks. I got my ultra sound and we found out it is a boy! We are really excited because we really wanted Anthony to have a brother. I have been feeling good enough to still work out at the gym and it has been helping my ezcema to go tanning. So I am glad I am on the down hill slide now meaning that I am more weeks pregnant than the weeks I have left. And for the first pregnancy I am not gaining a ton of weight so that is really helping too. For me to be 6 months along and have only gained 11 pounds is really good for me, I am hoping to only gain 20 by the time I have the baby! I tried to post a picture and it didn't work. But if you know of any really cool baby names that begin with an "A" please let me know.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah for you!! Yeah that it's a boy, and yeah that you have only gained 11 pounds. That is great. I love the name Aiden for a boy. I know it's not very common, but I like it. Hope you are liking facebook, I love it.

THE MAYNARDS said...

Shelly Congradulations! We love you and will think of names that start with A!

Dee Dee said...

Congrats, girl! I'm so happy for you. I'm guessing Alan's out of the name drawing:) hahaha Keep up the good work!

The McNeil Family said...

that's exciting.. COngrats!

HeySharky! creative designs said...

Congrats :) Glad you guys are doing well. Keep us updated!