Saturday, March 20, 2010

Funny story

So last week I was driving the kids to school and Allison started to share how she learned that all humans are mammals. So this is how the conversation went, even though the facials is what made it even more funny:

Allison: Mom did you know that we are mammals?
Me: Yes, that is awesome you are learning about that.
Anthony: What? (totally confused)
Allison: We are mammals
Anthony: No I'm not
Allison: Yes you are
Anthony: NNNNOOO I'm not
Allison: Anthony a mammal is someone that feeds their baby with milk
Anthony: Oh I am definitely not a mammal

So at this point I was about to pee my pants listening to the conversation trying to think about what Anthony was thinking the definition of a mammal was in his head, cause what ever it was he didn't want to have anything to do with it.

2 comments:

A Friend's Perspective said...

Anthony is right. HE doesn't feed his baby with milk. You do! LOL Love it!

Di said...

Definitely one for the memory books :)