The long awaited pictures of our new house! Well as you can tell I am still behind in my blogging, so I apologize it has taken me this long to post some pictures of our fun new house. We are really enjoying it. For myself I am enjoying less square footage to clean, and my favorite thing is the paint colors we picked, well and the kitchen, let me know what your favorite is.
and last but not least the entry which should of been first if I can ever figure out how to post pictures on blogger in the order I want. LOL! So I hope you enjoyed your tour. You all better know we love visitors if you ever come our way.

6 comments:
Super Cute!! Thanks!!! What color are your bedroom walls?
I love the whole thing, but am SO jealous of the kitchen! Mine's still waiting, but cupboards have been sanded and we finally have handles and hinges.
I am jealous, I love it all too. I wish i could decorate so cute. I am so not creative. I do love your kitchen the most.
I love your house it is all so great. I love your kitchen. Those are the colors I want in my kitchen someday (in my dream house)
It looks amazing...my favorite is the cozy family room with the fireplace. I just want to curl up with a book.
BEAUTIFUL HOME!! You have an art for decorating!! I love it all, especially your kitchen!! Love you guys! Next time we have a chance to come "home" we need to stop by!
I'm pretty sure Tom just told me I'm turning green with envy...if I ever get my house in order I want you to come decorate it for me!!!
Post a Comment