Monday, August 4, 2008

Young Women's Camp 2008

OK, so can we just say that it has basically been all summer since I have posted. It has been a very fun and busy summer. OK so I was suppose to be able to go for two full days and one night to girls camp, but after my compressor on my fridge decided to go out the night before, my trip was cut short so I could go shopping for a new fridge. But here are some pics of us having fun with the girls while I got to go up. Our Camp Theme.
Our YW's Presidency showing our goofy side.
Sister Thomas with Cara, Sydney, and Shelby.
Me, Amy, and Dana with a few of the girls showing our 2SW pride (2'000 Stripling Warriors, our hero we picked for camp)
Amy & I proud of how we decorated our Cabin!
Now, for the fun Rock Wall.
The ascent.
Still ascending....
Almost to the top, I wanted to ring the bell at the very top but my arms said "NO MORE" so I gracefully glided down. LOL!
Andie & Kellie used their hair to help them look like male warriors for our skit. All in all I think the girls testimonies were strenghtened and everyone had a fun time.


0 comments: